Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday, June 21st, Random Photos

While looking for photos of the construction of our house in 2005 so we could see where the wood framing was in order to hang sconces, I came across the following interesting photos which are worth enjoying again, and sharing with y'all.
Wood stork, taken at Judah's Fish Market, my favorite bird-snapping site along the Indian River Lagoon
Pelicans and woodstorks waiting at Judah's for some chummy hand-outs
Perfect little white pelican


Hibiscus in my yard

Bouquet of hibiscus "Neon-ized"
 I just had to post this when I saw it on my hard drive--I remember how inspiring it was when I first saw it, I think at the Henneker Center for the Arts in Historic Downtown Melbourne, about 20 minutes from Sebastian.
Section of stained glass entryway at Henneker Center for the Arts
A Photoshop bumped-up view of a colorful sunrise caught on-the-run right after a rain

Well, with that last flash of color, I'm signing off now in the hopes that you enjoyed the view.  Seems selfish not to share the beauty we all can capture so easily in this digital age.  I notice there's lots of people like me out there in bloggisphere who just have to get their pics out there to prove how bountiful the beauty is all around us.  And best of all it' free ...

Judy Burgarella, Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment